Web shoppers are getting smarter all the time. A website that you created five years ago might have passed muster for the typical shopper, but with increased competition from other small merchants as well as the big players you need to make sure you are covering every aspect of putting forth a professional and trustworthy presence.
How are you doing in these areas:
1. Providing relevant third-party certifications.
2. Developing on-site and off-site reviews of your products and services.
3. Keeping your website up-to-date and filled with relevant information.
4. Building your personal identity and credibility.
5. Creating a professional-looking web presence.
We have just posted a detailed article on our HERO-web.com website discussing a range of areas you want to consider to build your credibility.
View the full article: Establishing Your Credibility