We know that our customers have questions . . . don’t worry, most busy business owners and webmasters do have questions, no matter how knowledgeable they are!
We’d like to invite you to post your questions here in the comments section, or on HEROweb Marketing & Design’s Facebook page, and we will answer them for you. If you aren’t comfortable posting your questions publicly, feel free to send us your question in a private message. We will answer your questions on our Facebook page every couple of days.
We don’t consider any question a “dumb” or “pointless” question, so please feel free to ask about anything you’ve been wondering about but didn’t know who to ask or were too shy to ask.
We’ve posted the first question and answer on our Facebook page already: Is it important to have my own SSL certificate, or can I use a shared SSL certificate?
Other questions that are in the queue to be answered are:
- Is it a big problem if I fail PCI scans?
- Should I sell my products on Amazon?
- How can I stop competitors from coming up when searching for my business name?
- What is the correct frequency for updating my home page?
- I am concerned about people bad-mouthing my business in public? Should I just stay off of social media?
What are YOUR business-related questions?